“Discover the Three Critical Mistakes Preventing You From Earning A Full Time Income With Your Writing And The Simple Secret for Fixing Them”
Read on to learn how to earn up to $1,500 per week or more for simple writing jobs, blogging, selling ebooks and more…
Dear Fellow Writer,
If you’re ready to earn a full time income from your writing like thousands of others, the next 5–7 minutes will be a critical turning point for you. We’ll show you how to avoid the mistakes many writers make and steer clear of scams, content mills, and other hidden pitfalls of writing online.
While many industries are still struggling from recessionary times, the one job industry experiencing EXPLOSIVE growth is online writing jobs. Companies NEED your help creating content to attract visitors to their websites, blog, and social media pages.
Every day, there are hundreds of quality companies and small businesses looking to hire writers for salaried jobs, freelance gigs and easy writing services. There are more opportunities than they can fill and we’ll show you how and where to find them.
But more than that, if you want to take this even further, we’ll teach you to leverage your writing skills to start your own business — whether you want to blog, sell ebooks, print books or information products. You’ll know exactly how to use your existing talents (or how to outsource the work to others), to create ongoing passive income from home…
My name is Ron Douglas. I’m a New York Times Best Selling Author who’s sold over one million books and ebooks and been featured on Fox News, Good Morning America, and in People Magazine.
My partner is Alice Seba, a work at home mom who happens to be one of the foremost content marketing experts online with over 20,000 satisfied customers who buy her content over and over again.
Together we’ve helped students all over the world learn how to earn a living from their writing.
And through our interaction with them, we discovered three critical mistakes that separated the successful writers from the frustrated, broke, and unemployed…
WriterHelpWanted Success Checklists
- Finding Your Writing Market Checklists — Module 1 of our program provides you with 34 market ideas and plenty of ways to enter them. Use this brainstorming sheet to help discover the right one for you.
- Working with Clients Checklists — Use these pricing and invoicing checklists and brainstorming sheets to find the right approach for your clients.
- Content Creation Checklists — Whether you’re creating content for yourself or your clients, these checklists will come in handy for self-editing, finding a writing style and coming up with persuasive headlines, phrases and more.
- Marketing Checklists — Whether you’re growing your list or marketing your products, this section has some handy checklists for you.
Who’s Next to Live the Dream of Writing For A Living?
Here’s a small sample of what people are making writing:
When you join WriterHelpWanted today, you’ll be able to:
- Cut your learning curve and eliminate confusion of making money in the writing market.
- Avoid scams and bad advice. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people that would take advantage of writers looking to earn a living. We’ll show you how to steer clear.
- Save time searching through endless job listings and sites. We’ll show you how to find the best jobs and ignore the rest.
- Quit worrying about where your next job is coming from. We’ll show you to gain a steady stream of work and repeat clients.
- Stop dealing with unreasonable client demands and stop being taken advantage of by unscrupulous publishers. You’ll learn how to market yourself so that business comes to you.
- Become an authority in your market so that you can command higher rates. and earn more passive income from the trust you create for yourself with your audience. All it takes is a little marketing savvy and we’ve got you covered on that.
- Learn to charge what you’re worth and create the writing career you want. Avoid the trap of being an underpaid writer that so many face.
- Create passive streams of income…write once, get paid forever. Working for clients helps you pay the bills, but we’ve got even bigger plans for you.
- Improve your persuasive writing skills, so not only can you market yourself, but you can create more compelling content that leaves your audience wanting to come back for more.
- Tap into decades worth of proven writing experience and expertise. Our team is ready to guide you, so learn from and avoid their mistakes and emulate their success.